The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility or UPTET 2014 is conducted by the Govt. of UP. This test is also well-known as Uttar Pradesh TET or UPTET. Uttar Pradesh Teachers eligibility test is compulsory for individuals who seek to become a teacher or educational teachers in any Uttar Pradesh government run school or in privately managed and privately operated schools in Uttar Pradesh. It is both for the primary as well as upper primary level. This test is necessitating for all the candidates who have completed B.Ed. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board conducts UPTET annually. Thousands of prospective teachers appear for UPTET on annual basis.
In UPTET 2014, there will be two tests on one day in two shifts; one is Paper 1 for Primary Teachers and other is Paper 2 for Upper Primary Teachers. Candidates who is qualifying UPTET 2014 they received a certificate and the UPTET certificate is an essential document if they are seeking a government teacher job. UPTET certificate is applicable for 5 years and in this time you may apply for different government teacher’s posts inside or outside of Uttar Pradesh. In this period if you want get better your score then you can apply for the test anytime.
UPTET 2014 Eligibility criteria: Each year many posts are available by the schools but to get recruited you have go through the procedure of UPTET. So for getting a job of a teacher in government school TET exam is must and here is need minimum educational to sit UPTET. Here is the information about the educational qualification or Eligibility criteria–
Eligibility for primary teacher (Class I-V)
- Candidates should have cleared their graduation examination with an aggregate score of 50% or more. They should also have a 2 year diploma in special education (D.Ed).
- A Graduation degree and 2 years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT, must be approved by NCTE.
- Candidates should have A Graduation degree and BTC training from UP, should be approved by NCTE.
- If any candidates have done their graduation Moallim – e – Urdu before 11-8-97 then they are eligible to take this test if they are applying for the place of an Urdu teacher.
- Candidates who also have a 4 year diploma in elementary education will also be considered eligible for appearing for the UPTET.
Eligibility for upper primary (Classes VI-VIII)
- Candidates should have cleared their graduation examinations with an aggregate score of 50% or more. They should also hold a 1 year degree in elementary education (B.El.Ed).
- A Graduation degree and 2 years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT, should be approved by NCTE.
- A Graduation degree and BTC training from UP, must be approved by NCTE.
The candidates who are having professional degrees like BBA, BCA, B.Tech, B.E. etc. are not allowable to take this exam.